Happy New Year and welcome to 2nd semester!! We hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas holiday.
We will begin a new semester for peer tutoring Tuesday, Jan 8th and Thursday, Jan. 10th. There are some assignment changes due to some tutors leaving and some new tutors joining. If your child is involved in peer tutoring for this semester you should have received an information letter in Friday folder.
We look forward to an exciting second semester.
We have new information from the Gifted Resource Council regarding Saturday Learning Labs for the winter session. They serve ages 3-14. For more information call 314-962-5920 or visit www.giftedresourcecouncil.org. If you have questions don't hesitate to contact one of us.
We want to remind all parents of the importance of starting your child off with a good night's sleep and a nutritious breakfast each morning.
Organization & Study Skills
- Review classroom web pages for class announcements and upcoming tests
- Have a specific time and place for your child to complete homework
- Check your child's assignment notebook daily
- Encourage your child to ask questions that will help him/her clarify information and assignments
- Teach your child to advocate for him/her self
GOOD QUESTIONERS = GOOD LEARNERS
Learning Consultants' Schedule
Mrs. Bieber - T 7:30-11:30 M, W, Th, F 11:30-4:00 227-8654 ext. 77
Mrs. Kingsbury- M, T 12:00-4:00 W, Th, F 7:30-11:30 227-8654 ext. 74